Due to the perishable nature of our product, we are unable to accept any returns. However, your satisfaction is important to us. Therefore, we do allow replacements. Circumstances in which Replacements are allowed:
We permit replacement in the following instances:
- The incorrect products have been delivered to you;
- The products delivered to you are damaged or not fit for human consumption; and
- The products have the incorrect size or specifications.
When a replacement needs to be initiated
- Replacement needs to be initiated within 1 (one) business day of delivery of the products to you by means of an email sent to email@example.com stipulating the conditions for the replacement.
- Cleo’s Kitchen reserves the right to require documentation and photographic evidence on any concerns.
Manner of return
- Cleo’s Kitchen will collect the products from the delivery address.
- You can also return the product(s) to our offices at the following address: RPCK, c/o Edward & Charles Barry Streets, Hennops Park, Centurion, Gauteng, South Africa, 0157.
What will happen once a product is returned
- Within 5 (five) business days of the products being returned, and subject to a good inspection, the return will be processed.
- Once returned, and prior to accepting such a return, we will be permitted to inspect the goods.
- Should the products in our reasonable discretion not be suited for a replacement, we shall not be obliged to accept such return or offer a refund or credit at our discretion.